Thursday, October 16, 2008

Diet Diary Day 11

Today was enjoy my meals, but might not be very healthy, but I was really satisfied. Went to gym with my volleyball team, was doing some light weights, fast reps.

Food Intake:
9 am - 1 slice of wholemeal bread
10 am - 3/4 bowl of yong tao fu with beehoon
12 pm - Grilled chicken rice meal (includes some wedges and a cup of milk tea!)
5 pm - Tofu hotplate + half a bowl of rice
9 pm - Dry wanton noodles + half a cup of sugarcane with lemon

Woot so heavy meals...

Exercise Done:
Gym in school...
3 sets of bench press of 10kg per side, 10 reps per set
3 sets of incline situps, total of 60
3 sets of backrise, 20 per set, total 60
3 sets of squats, 12 per set
and some other etc exercises...

Total time taken in Gym is only 40mins to 1 hours... Lolx

Although the food was not quite helping to my diet, but I really enjoy it... GUILTY LOLX!
Ok I go play game ler! Cya!

1 comment:

Adha said...

KEITHHHHH!!!....

link me up www.putriada.blogspot.com =)