Sunday, October 12, 2008

Diet Dairy Day 7 (UPDATED)

Ok maybe I should change the dairy name to the Gain weight Dairy of Keith...

Today was terrible, the diet was bad~
I was at the funeral the whole day and was quite free, so ate alot.

Food Intaken:
11am - 5/6 bowl of cuttlefish and peanut porridge + egg
1pm - 1/2 bowl if dry duck noodles
2pm - 1 small bowl home cooked porridge (got beadcurd, fishcake,chicken, etc )
4.30pm - 1 soya beadcurd with soyabead milk no sugar at all!
5pm - 2 small bowls of home cooked porridge (same as above)
8pm - Buffet (you dun wanna noe wads for buffet, its sinful!)
1am -Buffet again...(It went against my rule of no supper...)

Thats not all, there's dinner that is not added in which I will update later(updated)... And worst of all, take a look at below...

Exercise done:
None except for walking around the neighbourhood for 10 mins...

Deadmeat, I am sure getting FAT for sure... And tomorrow will most probably the same, I am sure going to get FAT for sure... Sianzz, this is really bad. Ok thats all got to go study for UT tomorow. (How am I going to slim down at this rate...)

No comments: