Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Diet Diary Day 10

Today Was not bad... I think I have not bad diet, and did exercise to the max. I went to gym in the morning before my FYP meeting, and really pushed to the max. Weird thing is that after I gym, I dun feel the sore... dunoe why cause I pushed till no strength. Ok nvm, lets review on my diet today.

Food Intake:
10 pm - 2 slices of wholemeal bread
1.30 pm - 1 plate of economical rice (1 steam egg, 1 egg with long bean and 1 chicken)
3 pm - 1 cup of soyabean milk without sugar
5 pm - 1 bowl of korean beef with rice
8.30 pm - 2 small bowls of home cooked rice (woot thats alot!)

Lolx, I just can't simply resist my mom's cooking, so ate 2 bowls of rice.
Ok thats quite alot of food, lets take a look at the exercise.

Exercise:
Went to gym and did all this...
Bench Press 5 sets ( 1 sets of 20kg per side, 2 sets of 17.5 per side, 1 set of 15 per side)
...and another 3 sets of failed bench press
(1 set of 5 of 20 kg per side, 1 set of 17.5kg per side, 1 set of 15kg per side)
60 Situps on inclined bench (3 sets)
3 sets of dumbbell flyes (10 per set)
3 sets of lats pulldown (8 per set)
and many many more...

Basically I spent 2 hours in the gym, and did weight training targeting the shoulders, chest and biceps area, and at the same time did some situps.

The most amazing thing of the day, my weight actually remained the same as 74.95kg ! Lolx...
I weighted myself today after gym, seems that my weight didn't increase... Ok Gtg!

No comments: