Monday, October 06, 2008

Day 1 Of My Diet Program
Today I have Keep To My Diet As I Planned... Well Done!
What I Ate :
2 slice of bread for breakfast,
1 apple and 1 papaya at 10pm,
Fish beehoon (plain soup) at 11am ,
Fish beehoon again at 4.30pm,
and lastly 2 slices of bread after my Volleyball training at 10pm.

Only thing that went wrong was that I shouldn't eat the bread after the training, should eat fruits instead.

Exercises I Did Today:
Volleyball training
During training did this...
40 pushups,
40 legrise,
50 situps,
100 stepstairs ( the one where u step up and down the stairs in fast pace )
and after training, did this on my own...
I sprint and run for around 5-10 mins (for approximately 1 - 1.2km i guess not too sure )
And another leisure high intensive dance session for 20 mins. LOLX

Guess Overall today should be considered a good start for my diet, now the only problem is how to maintain. Gonna try a new way tomorrow by adding in a new exercise which is to slow jog 30 mins before breakfast and school. (Provided I Can Wake Up Tat Early!)
Also going to Gym tomorrow with my dragonboat team.

Extra : Surprisingly, My coach actually put me in the court for 1 set. I wonder if the sun is going to rise from west side tomorrow? I thought in his eyes only got the year 1s nowadays, while year 3s like me are no longer important since we are graduating, and the year 1s are our main attacking power...

No comments: