Saturday, October 04, 2008

First Major Event Of Dragonboat

Today was my first event of dragonboat after 3 months of training. The feeling and experience was great!! ( Was Tiring too...) Was fun as it is really 1 of a kind experience where boat clashes and paddles fight! Anyway forgot to tell you all I was participating in the 10km challenge ( Long distance rowing ).


There was this part of the race, not long after the race started, our boat got sandwich to the wall by this other team, den another boat clash up from the back! Then the paddles were all cramped up! So fun! After we got out of the situation, it was the long and endure part of the race, where we keep rowing, and rowing, and rowing! Anyway, the race was more of like between my team, the tanglin dragons, vs the PA dragons! There is another story behind the 2 teams, regarding the seniors of the team, so the whole race my team's target was like to overtake and win the PA dragons! Lolx! Ok thats all for the story, and I will add on some pictures!
Team Photo


When I am on the boat~

F4 = FAT 4!!

No comments: