Thursday, October 09, 2008

Diet Dairy Day 4

Bloody Tired Today... But was a breakthrough today... For the past few years, today is the day where my weight drops below 75Kg... YES! Today after gym i go mesure my weight, it was fluctuating between 74.9 to 75 Kg , and went stable at 74.95Kg ! Keep It Up! Jiayou!

Exercises I Did Today:
Basically, went Gym for 1 and a half hours today
This are some of the things I did (Things I remember) :
Bench Press - 3 sets , 6 to 8 reps per set (15Kg x 2 sides 2 sets, 10Kg x 2 sides 1 set)
Supported Bench Press - 3 sets, 10 reps per set
(20Kg x 2 sides 1 set, 17.5Kg x 2 sides 1 Set, 15Kg x 2 sides 1 Set)
Barbell Curl - 3 sets, 10 reps per set (7.5 Kg x 2 sides 1 set)
Dumbbell Flyes - 3 sets, 10 reps per set (3.75 per sided dumbbells)
Dumbell Press - 3 sets of 10 reps per set (3.75 per sided dumbbells)
Dumbbell Curl - 3 sets of 8 reps per set (3.75 per sided dumbbells)
Some machine exercises...
10 mins of running in total, 2 Km total in distance
( 5 mins before I start workout, 5 mins after I finish working out )

Dun quite remember the rest, but the exercises dun feel the kick compared to tuesday ones...
Maybe still aching from tuesday workout, so today no strength to lift that heavy weights, so reduce the weights and dun feel the "feel" after workout, so dissapointing...

Ok Lets take a look at what I ate:
10.30 am - 3 slices of bread
12.30 pm - 1 plate of mixed vegetable rice (1 egg, 1 fish, 1 vegetable)
4 pm - 1 bowl of fish bee hoon soup, eaten half the beehoon
6.30 pm - 1 bowl of soybean curd without suger water( replaced with no sugar soybean milk )
7pm - Steamboat at home ( never eat rice, eat 1 small bowl of noodle, and alot of ingredients )

Dun tink my diet was good today, due to the steamboat, but I tink consider it to be not too bad ba... Hope My Weight Just Maintain Dun Go Up Again!

Ok Tats all for Today! And just remembered, dun jiayou, I wanna Leak OIL/ Fats Out... LOLX!
70Kg Here I Come!

No comments: