Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Diet Diary Day 9

Another Terrible Day... Today was the day to send my grandma to Bright hill. Was abit emo and almost cried out, but manage to control. But the diet was terrible and got off my control again... Worst ting is that the original plan was to go gym with my Dragon boat friends, but ended up din get to do gym as we got chased out by the gym instructor as she said that there were too many people, so she din allow us to use the gym, dammit.

Exercise:
None.

Food Intake:
7.15 am - 2 lotus paste bao
10.15 am - 2 small plates of vegetarian beehoon, 1 small bowl of vegetarian porridge
1pm - 1 small bowl noodle (the one like barchor mee one with soup)
5.45 pm - Plain waffle
Here comes the terrible part of the diet...
8.30pm - 1 bowl of porridge with centry egg ,1 chicken wing, 1 share of fried oyster with egg.

... I ended up eating and felt very guilty. I plan tomorrow morning to go gym before Fyp meeting. And of course, I will take my weight there, hope I won't see anything higher than 76 please or else I might faint. 1 week of diet might just gone into the drain.

Now I just feel so guilty for eating oily stuff....

No comments: