Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Diet Diary Day 3

Today's I also dunoe how to grade my diet, maybe u can grade for me, or consider it a tie on exercise and food.

Exercise Done:
Joggin before breakfast for 15-25 mins
(15 mins running, 10 mins waiting to traiffic light, buying of breakfast etc)
6 laps of swimming after breakfast
(Plan was to swim 10 laps, but due to time constraint got to reduce)
20 crunches
20 pushups

Looks not bad right, lets take a look at the food intake before we grade.

Food Intaken:
3/4 bowl of chicken & century-egg porridge for breakfast @ 11am
1 bowl of dumpling mee swa @ 1.30 pm
1 Grilled fish with Rice (from fish & co.) @ 5 pm
1/2 packet of noodles dry with mix ingredients @ 8.30pm

Actually the noodles was not in my plan... so very guilty after eating it...
NVM tomorow I am going Gym, so I am going to work double hard!
Hope my diet really will work... I wanna let my weight drop to 70kg by November End...

Anyway, special Thanks to Aud today for the Fish & Co.
Jiayou ba Keith Koo Xingjian, you can do IT!
70Kg Here I come!!

(P.S. If anyone got any ideas or suggestions on my diet, please tell me on MSN Thanks!)

No comments: