Monday, October 13, 2008

Summary Of Diet For Week 1

Basically, for this week, I consider it to be a good start for me as I have not drank any soft or sweet or gas drinks for the week ( except for the 4 cups of milk ). I have also restrained myself from fried food, until sunday night during the buffet at my grandma's funeral.

I find that it is considered a good start, except for the fact that I still ended up eating fried food. There are still rooms for improvement for my diet, for example increasing workout time and load, and decreasing intake of food, and to remove fried food from the list entirely.

Thus I will work harder next week, hoping to meet my target of at least 70kg by the end of November 21st.
Jiayou!

(Anyway I am still aching from yesterday's dragon boat training, showing that I put in my full effort for training lolx.)

Other Reflections

Ok, I shall talk abit about my grandma's funeral here too. Basically, I look at it this way. Although I am sad that she had left us, but in another way, it's a form of release for her. She is 93 years old, and recently her body has not been well. She wasn't able to breath, walk and talk like usual, and I can feel that she is really suffering. When I heard the news that she passed away, I was sad of course. But after really thinking, I think it might be better for her too. Although she has physically left us, but in our heart and mind, she will always be there.


I love you, and I will miss you, Grandma.

No comments: