Monday, March 30, 2009

Blog Revived!
After So Long, I finally get motivated to start blogging again~ Hope it will last long this time round haha! (To say the truth, I am damn bored cause I got noting to do at home now waiting for NS enlistment )

Like usual, first ting I will do when I start bloggin again is to renovate my blog. This time I added in lots of new things to it, but loading seems to be kinda slow~ But nvm I like can liao~

Now the blog kinda look like a garang guni like tat kinda messy, thanks to stupid blogger when I use my own customize blogskin they dun let me use...

Ok Hope everyone likes my newly renovated blog! remember to tag me and gimme your link to ur blogs ok! as you can see now only got a few links haha.

Andway, I have lost all the contact no. of all cause my phone spoiled, dropping from level 3 of northpoint to lvl 1, almost hitting someone... SO PLEASE EITHER SMS, MSN OR TAG ME WITH YOUR NO. !!

Will continue to blog about my recent updates tml, now super tired after renovation for blog for 3 hours... Stupid blogspot dun let me use my customize blogskin....

No comments: