Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Due to some idiot's request, I came up with this post...



(The rules: Put the logo on your post. Nominate any number of blogs you like. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post. Let them know they have received the award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and the person who gave you the award.)

I am not gonna give this award to anyone, IT'S MINE!
Lolx no lar, my friends mostly kena tag else not posting those kind, so I din bother to do it...

With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in: 1 picture 1 poem 1 song or piece of music 1 phrase or quote 1 item of clothing 1 place 1 Disney princess

here's mine as a response from Dharfianto:



Sports
Something that I always like to do...
Allowing Me to Challenge Myself to Improve Myself and Become Better!




Perseverance
The mind's obedience
And
The heart's perseverance
Together can accomplish
Everything they want to.




Gai Bian Zi Zhi
"wo ke yi gai bian shi jie,
gai bian zi ji,
gai bian "gu mo",
gai bian xiao qi,
yao yi zhi nu li nu li yong bu fang qi,
cai ke yi gai bian shi jie,
COME ON gai bian ji zi"

Like this song because its just like me, keep working hard to make changes for improvements!




Mary Lou Retton - American Olympic Gymnast, Speaker
"I'm very determined and stubborn. There's a desire in me that makes me want to do more and more, and to do it right. Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. It's our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. "

What she say is true! I Like what she said.





Party Tank Tops Or Singlets
I always like singlets and party tank tops, but the real fact is, I dun look good wearing them... Thats the sad part...




Home
The place I like best compared to other places. I like alot of places, like beach and courts where I play volleyball, reserviors where I row dragon boat, and many more, but none of them can be compared to home. This place is the shelter for me for rain and shine, and I have no worries and sorrows at home... And my nice comfortable bed...

Of course, the picture above is not my house, I am not tat rich to live in tat... I live in a nice HDB with a nice neighbourhood, which I really like... If I can choose, I will still prefer to live in HDB...



Mulan
Ok ok, I know she is not a princess, but she is a female cartoon from disney rite? Anyway, 1 of my favorite Disney cartoons. Who would I be? Not Mulan for sure, she's a gal! I am the dragon behind her, named Mushu! He's a hilarious fella!

Ok finally finish everything... took me soo long... Before I end I wish to share 1 picture with you all... found it when doing this post...




TEAMWORK
Something I find really important! The picture really shows what is " 1 for all, all for 1".
Few ways you can look at it --
Everyone in a team work towards 1 aim, and the aim make everyone works together!
or just simply, you just need 1 cheese to take down all the rats, and all the rats will be stupid enough to be taken down by just 1 small piece of cheese! ( Not really teamwork... )

No comments: