Monday, May 04, 2009

Lots of things happen in the past week

Ok lots of things happened last week, lets start from Saturday.

Saturday I had my dragonboat training, it was super tiring because we were practicing for long distance rowing, 800m... After the training we had a post- competition BBQ at angela's house. Super Awesome food, eat until I almost vomit. ( I was BBQing food and eating wadever that came out lolx )

And because there ws leftover food, in order to clear the food we actually play "Zhong ji mi ma" so whoever who hits the no. will have to eat some portion of the food. Super Fun!

After Saturday, Sunday for me was a fun experience too.

Me and My frens, Teow Poo, Weijie, and benson went to paula ubin to cycle. Not just cycling maybe...

It was my 2nd time to Puala ubin, and the first time was 2 years ago, and it seems that there are some changes there... We went to various locations on the island, and it was my first time at Chek Jawa, the natural reserve. 2 years ago it was not open to public, but now it's open to anyone. It was a nice experience there as there were lots of animals that were rarely seen.

Of course, we visited lots of other different locations, like going to various temples, visiting Jack the wild boar ( he is still there, just like the same as 2 years ago ) , climbing to the highest point of the quarry, looking for the lion shaped stone and etc...

Not forgetting to mention the 2 things that are "Memorialble" to be for this trip...

The first ting was that in order to find the hidden lion shaped stone, we had to bash into forest where there were no walking paths, so we have to explore into the forest, stepping onto branches and "Siam" tangling vines... It wasn't that bad experience, so I think my NS can survive hahaha...

Next ting, is to get up to the highest point of the quarry, climbing up wasn't the problem, because there are already paths walked out by people. But the thing is , it came to a point of a path where all the bushes were very THICK, and somehow my hair got stuck in ant hive, which was in the bushes... Den of course, I was attacked by those freaking big red ants, biting on my hair and my skin... Super pain, but super funny...

And last but not least, I think the mosquitoes were super full that day, with me and weijie feeding them... And we had a great lunch on Ubin before we came back!

Anyway, I found a job, think is short term, maybe 1 or 2 weeks only doing data entry~
Will Upload photos once I get them!~

No comments: