Thursday, May 07, 2009

Work, Work And Work!

This few days were working, and tml will be the last day of my super short 4 day part time...

The job is super slack and boring , I just sit there for 8 hours and enter data when there is orders else stare in the air or surf forums! BORING!

But anyway, this tuesday my family celebrated my birthday in advance at a restaurant, near yishun, but the food was quite good! and because they dun know wad to get for me, they me cash to buy present!

hahahaha, i decided to buy a trivium paddle! Why did I chose that? Since i going NS, handphones and shirt and etc will be not useful to me, so I decided to go for a long term investment... Since I tink I be rowing for quite some time, so I decided to invest in a trivium paddle for long term use...

Getting a new paddle can aid in improvements and better performance, and allows me to push myself more during trainings!

So I told my frens if they wan they can fork some money out for me and consider it as they are forking a part of the money for me as well! So at the same time I get angbaos and wad I want! so happy!~

Such a satisfying week for me, as things are all as I wished~ WEEE

Tml after work I am going down to buy my paddle~ Wonder wad colour I will get?

Anyway, 9th May, this Saturday also super packed... Afternoon training den at nite got my frens celebrating with me for my birthday. Sunday going to aunt's house to celebrate mother's day and my be-lated 1 day birthday again! Wahahah this week is juz so GREAT!


Following are some pictures that dove finally uploaded...



Lolx I like this picture! we took it at the chalet with the idea of this show and after dharfianto editing it, it just came out with great results!




This are some pictures taken on a night trail on 1 nite where TP was driving benson's family car and we visited some new locations around Singapore. ( at least all the 3 places it was my first time visiting! )

No comments: