Sunday, May 31, 2009

Long Time No Post

Nothing much really happened recently until tis few days... so long time no blog...

Yesterday run my first marathon in life and I managed to finished it in 7 hours! Yeah! So unexpected... cause I never train much haha...
And now my legs dun feel like mine... super pain and numb lolx... Also go abrasion on inner thighs super pain...

Next, I found another 4 month temp job! Yeah! Just nice until I get enlisted... Income not bad 1500 monthly about 1200 take home... Finally got something to do no nid rot at home lolx!

Last but not least, got notice that I am getting Sports merit award from RP tomorrow again. So I will be going down to RP most probably my 1 last time... and its my 1 last award I could get from RP...

Ok thats all for now Cya...

No comments: