Monday, May 11, 2009

Diet Plan Improvise

Last Saturday was my birthday, went to training in the morning, super tired...Was the first training where I used my Brand New Trivium paddle! Super not used to it, not still trying hard to get used... I decided to lengthen my new paddle to 49 inch, compared to my old 47 inch to seek for improvement...

Longer Paddle = Catch more water! = need more strength to control = more trainings needed!

Super Tired training cause I still not used to my new paddle, but had fun playing with my new paddle! After the training, they sang a happy birthday song, make me feel so paiseh... Den went to eat with them at bedok market before meeting my friends at Bugis eat steamboat.

Went down to bugis, meet up with my friends, eat steamboat, den went back to Yishun planning to go Orchid Country Club Play Bowling, end up playing pool~ Will Update pictures soon...

Ok, thats all for my 21st Birthday, next lets get into the main topic, my diet plans are up again today onwards, after I improvised it for 1 whole day.

These are the 10 rules and things I plan to do:
1. At least 30-45 mins of cardio, 4 times per week, but I plan to do daily.
2. Avoid Sugary Drinks!
3. More Smaller Meals Daily.
4. No Junk Food / Titbits.
5. Eat Slowly.
6. Take Stairs, brisk walk for short distance.
7. Do Cardio Before Breakfast!
8. Try to do 2-3 weight trainings per week. ( Planning to do on monday, wednesday, if possible on saturday or sunday night. )
9. Perform Cardio or weight training only 2 1/2 hours after meal.
10.Avoid meal within 45mins after exercise of all kind.

Haha, Writing it out sure is easier den maintaining them...
I also set wrote up a set of weight trainings I gonna do...

Ok Lets get into what I have done for today...
Woke Up abit late today so things I done abit late, consider failure today....

10.37am -> woke up and went for a short joggin session for 15mins
10.52am -> finished joggin and rest for 45mins before breakfast
11.40 am -> 1st meal Breakfast ( veri late one, almost considered lunch, ate mixed vegetable rice, with less rice, mince meat, fishball, beansprout )
12pm -> Finished breakfast, rest for 2 1/2 hours before I hit the gym
1.50pm -> 2nd small meal, Pancake ( Peanut Min Jiang Quey, chinese pancake x1 )
2.50pm -> Hit the gym, did the following work0uts...
- 5 mins warmup on threadmill (Jog + Sprint)
- 5 sets x 10 reps T-bar row 35kg
- 4 sets dumbbell bentover roll x 15reps 12.5kg per side ( light weight)
- 4 sets dumbbell bench press x 15 reps 12.5kg per side ( light weight)
- Lats pull down machine, 4 sets x 46.5 x 8 rep
1 set x 54 x 8 rep
- Seated Cable row x 4 sets x 80 x 12 rep
- 4 sets dumbbell lateral rise x 10 reps 5kg per side
- 4 sets dumbbell front rise x 10 reps 5kg per side

4.15 pm - gym session ended rest 45mins till lunch ( late lunch)
5,20 pm - Lunch Time! ( Japanese rice ball , Nigiri, small ones x3, with teriyaki salmon, chawamushi, chai sim vegetable, meat ball, miso soup ) Suprised that I finished everything!
5.36pm - Lunch ended, super full, shouldn't eat so much... and should eat slower...
7pm - too tired went for nap
8.50 pm - woke up and have a snack, Soyabean milk without sugar and red bean pancake ( min jiang quey again...)
10 pm - my dad cooked crab, so I got to eat some... ended up eating around 2 crabs...

So I would conclude today was not a sucess, even though I felt tired after gymming today!
Tommorow will be cardio day for me, guess I might be going swimming~

No comments: