Monday, April 20, 2009

So Fun, So Tired...

Woot past few days was xtreme busy... went to chalet on friday, sat and sunday rowing boat...

The chalet was total fun! although is just a 2 day 1 night chalet, it was great! Weije's NS frens and our E3 friends were there, and we were like gossiping around about weijie, then when bixia and the gals arrived, we were like digging out manchun's secret... As the night gets later after the BBQ, we went back into the room and took pictures... LOTS OF PICTURES! I was total cam whoring the whole night and coming up with lots of wierd poses... ( I still cant believe i did the 10 act cute pose super disgusting...) But more or less thats all for the chalet and I proceed to rowing right after the chalet...

This weekend's sun was totally awsome! The sun was sooooo good that I was complaining that it was so hot! I put in sooo much effort that the first thing that I reach home and do is to sleep, SUPER TIRED...And right after trainings, the first ting I would say is:" Damn, sunburn again!". Now I am suffering from muscle aches and sunburns badly, Ouch...

This coming weekend will be competition race weekend for me so I will not be free. This weekend after race also have to go attend my RP fren, zhiliang's birthday party. Thats all for now, I am going to play volleyball later at CCAB! Yeah! will update again soon...

No comments: