Thursday, April 09, 2009

RP Graduation

Yesterday was the graduation ceremony from RP. Was considered quite fun as I was able to meet up with my friends and took lots and lots of pictures.

The ceremony waiting time was quite long, but fortunately I was able to chit chat with my frens. And by the time I was on stage, it was quite a quick moment where I went out to take my diploma and walk down the stage.

After that there were all those talking and speech stuff, and it made me felt that, hey, I graduated already ar? those kind of feeling...

Although I will miss RP for sure, I will have to move on no matter wad and now I must look forward that university (especially NTU/NIE) to take me in!

Dunoe why everything when things happened, you will find you have not cherish it enuff... Even though my RP life was busy and fun, I find that I have not archive enough from it...

But I would like to say here, many things to RP and frenz around me, I was able to learn alot of things from RP, like discipline, responsibility, and a important lesson is that choices eventually allows you to gain something will let you lose something...

Sorry to my RP frens, I made a choice to gain more experience and skills to go trainings during RP, thus I have lost lots of time where I can spend with you all...

Ok lastly, posted some pictures in the right bottom colummn, those are the pictures I like best! For more of my graduation picture, go to facebook and take a look!

No comments: