Sunday, April 05, 2009

3 Days Countdown to Graduation Ceremony

Today was another day of training at bedok reservoir... Felt abit guilty cause I was quite slack today cause my knee pain so I cannot run and I get to rest during 2nd half of the training, so I only trained 1 hour today... GUILTY haha... but I got put in my full power during the hour of training I was in lar...

Ok, 3 more days and I can considered a graduate from RP already, now I realize time really passed quite fast, where things changed so much ever since then.

---------------------------------------------
YEAR 1
Remember my year 1 days, where most of the time, I would stay back in school after school to play dota with my classmates during the first semester, with my class W25L, Ohana.... Those days were really memoriable... And not forgetting how I came up with the prata gang thingy...

In the 2nd semester of my year 1, I was in a class with lots activities! W25D... They class were filled will great people, lots of them, cant mention all, where we always have lots of activities going on, like playing volleyball at the corridor, playing captain's ball, cam-whoreing etc.
Those days were really fun, where sporty activities occupy alot of my time...

These are the days where I really find volleyball the most fun, no responsibilities, I started off with knowing noting learning from the basics, with frenz like gary, ryan , darcy, nigel , alex , wilson , and seniors all around trying to help me learn, and mus will play pranks on alex... remember those days crawling in spans and ending up all dirty by the time I finish training, so fun...

---------------------------------------------
YEAR 2
When it reaches 2nd year, things to settle down alot more and eventually became more plain...eventually classes become more like classes, although once in a while I will still play dota with my 2nd year class, but I would spend alot more time on volleyball. It was this point of time where responsibilities came up to me as a QM of the team, and I have to take care of bits and pieces of the team.

Volleyball is still fun to me at this time, where there are still lots of people to joke with me around, like pengjie, yenkai, roy, wilson,tengyi to throw temper around and needs people to pacify, zhiping, alex will still come to training, wallace to talk cock with... Although we are not a very strong team and we don't have lots of people, and I don't play well, it was still veri fun.

---------------------------------------------
YEAR 3
This was the time where RP life was a big change for me, my daily classes were in different classes but eventually I got to hang around with my group of "wireless" specialization frenz, where I seems to be the joker around~ This was the point of my life where I really find that I can have different faces when I am with different people. In class I can be a joker, wa-yang master( Super Actor!), while when in volleyball I can be a serious vice-cap that takes my training veri seriously.

But at the same time, Life in volleyball tends to be abit heavier to me... Somehow I was promoted vice-captain of the team...
This was the time where I learn about discipline, responsibilities and sportsmanship of a sportsman and a vice-captain... but to be honest, I really dun like to be a vice-cap, because I have to do lots of things like nagging the players bout discipline, and time management and this and that...
But I was really honoured to be the vice-cap of the team as I was given the chance to deal with lots of different situations, like solving difficult problems, and learn how to manage with stress. (being the weakest player in the team and at the same time as a vice captain is not easy! )

And also at this most difficult time, I managed to pick up another sport, dragonboating, which I really enjoy because I finally get back those feelings where I do not have to stress about stuff and all I need to care is to let myself improve and improve more!

---------------------------------------------

Time really Flies, and I really missed those days... Those days of dota owning people and getting owned, those days of playing captain ball with other classes, those days of going to training and doing basic drills at spans while the seniors are training on the court, gossiping with alex and wilson during my volleyball training, and many many more...

No comments: