Friday, April 17, 2009

Opps I Did It Again...

Yap, i did it again... forgot to post blog lolx...

Ok, lemme post for the past few days... on monday, I went down to CCAB to play leisure volleyball with a bunch of leisure players, was really fun I really enjoyed it! It's considered a totally different experience from playing leisure volleyball compared to trainings, cause I can mess things up without having to consider bout scores and consequences ! Haha... But I really enjoyed my nite...

Ok, tats mostly for this week, and tomorrow I am going chalet! Although is 2 day 1 nite, I tink I am gonna enjoy it for sure! After the chalet on sat I have training at bedok reservior, so travelling will be easier for me! hehe...

Last but not least, I would like to share a youtube video with everyone , not very new, but my fren dharfianto intro to me... for more of this series of videos search for Nick Pitera...

No comments: