Saturday, April 04, 2009

Freaking Tired...
Ok just finished dragonboat training and reach home now freaking tired...

Today was tiring as usual... but the joggin part was tedious to me... The stitches (some sort of cramps when u run) was like making me suffer... I really dunnoe how come suddenly will have... If anyone got and ideas how to solve this plz tell me...

Hai, super tired now whole body aching and tomorrow morning still got training. But competition coming so must train harder! Jiayou!

Went joggin on thursday, but lasted for around 30mins only...Jialat sundown marathon coming how to train sia... starting to worry~ Must train must train!

Yesterday suddenly felt very stress about NS... Its like all of a sudden I was wondering can I take NS training and how it would be, but it was a kind of all of sudden feeling, but I was really tinking how would it be when I go in NS... Scared... With my physical fitness now I scare I will not be able to fit in, I scare I go in enhance batch (batch tat passed napfa test), everyone super fit den I sure left behind... Now my most biggest obstacle is my pullup can only do 7... Hai... Worries~

Ok never mind now I can do is to basically train for NS and enjoy the time now, so I shall not worry too much.


"Although I May Be Fat, But Fat People Are Not Weak!"

No comments: