Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Preparing For Graduation Ceremony

Yesterday, went to celebrate birthday with my aunt jac at my big aunt's house. To comment on the event, the best part is the cake! The cake was fabulous...super nice!, I buay tahan ate 3 pieces! (sorry for my diet, but tat cake was juz simply heavenly...)

Anyway, tomorrow is my graduation ceremony ler... so actually I got to prepare some stuff today, and actually not all done yet... hehe... Haven iron my clothes need to iron after this...

Because I have to wear a white shirt inside the graduation gown, its a good chance for me to go shopping! I went to walk around northpoint in the evening before going to the gym, and bought a white shirt for 40 bucks at NET . (heart pain no income still spend so much, mom's money...) But I quite like the shirt as it was fitting and the effect I wore out also not bad!

Ok after that I went down to Khatib gym with my fren benson to do some exercises and went home planning to prepare to iron clothes, but eventually draggin until now still haven started....

And wad dragged me so long?? kinda lame... and that was because I was playing Gunbound ( yes tat secondary school kid game ) with tyngcheong and benson for 2 hours till now... Better start preparing! Cyas!

No comments: