Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tired Yet Satisfying

Yesterday (Friday), I went to play basketball in the morning with my friends, and went to benson house after that... As they were playing mahjong at ben's house (too many people so I din get play), the rest of us were like playing PSP...

Ok thats not the main point, the main point is that today my dragonboat training I put in my 120% to train!! Super tired... Because tomorrow I got to go sweep tomb, so tomorrow's training I have to skip, and thus I made me put in my best shot today. Because today got not much people turning up for training, we practice our strokes. After training went home first thing is sleep, super tired...

Now whole body aching, need to rest again lolx! ok lar tats all for today cause tml morning still have to go sweep tomb... monday update again cause monday I going to play volleyball!

No comments: