Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hahaha, A new year, a new start...So I changed the whole skin of my blog as well as u can see here.How is it not bad hor...
Okay, since is a new year, lets talk about new year resolutions. This is my first time writing resolutions, so dun demoralize me or I will slap your ass...
1. Slim Down
2. Gain muscle
3. Wear Singlet
4. Get tanned.
5. Be More Confident
6.Don't Be Too Lazy
7. Don't Be Too Emo
8.Adding In Later....

Hahaha, tat should be all. But anyway, thx for everyone in the past years for all the time with me.I really enjoyed my time with everyone and the memories are beautiful.THANK YOU!!!
I also enjoyed a very nice christmas and New Year. The fireworks teaches me 1 thing- beautiful things might not last forever, but at least it shines beautifully for once...

No comments: