Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Wa long time no blog, basically lazy HAHA!!
Went to Sentosa on sunday!! The Sun was damn nice, nice until I got burn until like roast pig.HAHAHA
Went with my secondary school fren Dove, and he bought along his frenz. But eventually turn into my frenz as well lar. There were like 5 of us, Alan, Enen, France, dove and me in a car and Alan drove into sentosa. Quite a nice day spending there.
Then after that we went to pastamania to eat lunch. But beware!!! The lousy mushroom pasta sux... it is tasteless and in fact digusting!!! So dun eat it!!!
At night actually went to eat dinner with my secondary school frenz, den went arcade play awhile. Went Home study UT...
Anyway, my hp is cut off so if you guys want contact me call my house at 67594184 or on msn.
Hai, need to wait till next month b4 I can clear my bills.
Now is science, which is pure boredom and kinda easy, so got the free time to come blog...
Later got training and I am going to chong like siao...
Getting shorter and shorter
And shorter
End...

No comments: