Sunday, January 14, 2007

Normal Saturday again, as usual tat lazy!!! Like wad I have said, I wanna work for U19, so I did today. And for more, I receive a message in the morning from yenkai, my VB teammate- captain for this year. He apologized for not doing well in the recent game. But I find that it was not his fault, since volleyball is a team game, everyone has a part to play, and everyone holds the responsibility for lost. And that motivates me to work harder, in order to play apart in the team.
I went down to the void deck and practice against the wall on my own...and so many ppl walk past looking at me with those kind of weird weird eyes... but i didn't really cared but continued practicing on my own!!!
Now, I will not stop because of disappointment or how people look at me, cause I know I keep practicing, I will be better than how I am now, and 1 day my turn will come.

No comments: