Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ok, its time for me to share my sorrows and my dreams. Lolx...
Today, went down to TP to watch the guys volleyball match against NP. Although we lost, it is the very first time where i can see the team as 1, where we cheer as one, shout as 1. I am still very proud of them, even if they lost cause they finally played as a team.
And by looking at them, it really gives me the BIG push that I also want to play badly in the court. I might not be as experienced as any one of them in there, and not well skilled as any one, or even can sae I am still not good enough to go into the court. That is y I am still still by the side, not on the bench, not in the court. And under 19 is the next upcoming match. If i really get to play, I will be really glad, but if I can't, I could only say my skills are not there yet. And how can I improve, train and everything??? Not much things cause till now KT still not bothering about us non-main team players. All I can do is ask from advice from everyone and learn from there. Really got lots of things to do b4 the U19 match comes. Or shall I say only got 1 important thing to do, and that is to practice more!!!
I guess I will make full use of the 2 months holiday and b4 the new year 1 comes in, I need to achieve something to ensure I can make sure I get a position to play. Other den practicing on my own and go trainings, I guess nothing much else I can do, since I dun think I can get experience without playing match, and that means KT muz let me play before I can get any experience...
This might really sounds easy, but like wad we always say, action speaks louder than words.And of course, actions are also harder than words. So all I do, is juz to work and work and work, while what you guys out there can do for me, is to tell me my mistakes and give me some support to keep me going. And I would like to say again, Thank you everyone, without you guys, I might not make it this far.
So lets just make it a bet, who thinks that I am going to make it into the main 12 of U19??
Ok Thats all about wad I am going to do, and btw I am gonna be the tour guide for RP open house!!! (always wanted to be some tour guide, and now finally is 1!!!)
Wish Me Good Luck!!!

No comments: