Tuesday, January 16, 2007

For others it might be a holiday to them for this monday and tuesday due to open house, but not for me. I actually signed up as a tour guide for students visiting our school. And I really like this duty, not only because I like my school, get to play around, but most importantly, I get to know more people around.

Although it might be tiring cause I have to talk ( or rather call it shouting ) in a noisy place, take note of all the students, and nid to walk and explain around the school, but basically it was pure fun. I have always wanted to be a tour guide, showing people nice thing and beautiful places, and this was like wad I did, showing others my school, why I like it and enjoy studying here.

And the best things are not getting CE points or get to know more around the school, but is to get to know more people. I didn't only get to know all those tour guides, SA people, I get to know people from different school. It actually boost my confidence to speak up to people, and start off a conversation with others.

As you know, people with no special talents (like me!!!), usually find it hard to start off some conversation, due to we find that talking to people that are like more superior( HA!) , we will find it not comfortable... Maybe this situation only happens to me, and maybe not... (I was like talking to this teens magazine Mr.handsome winner and I wasn't having that, shit, why do I have to talk to this kind to good looking guy around the school... )

But anyway, I know my pros and cons well, I might not be handsome, good-looking in anyway, and might not have special talents like sports, music, or smart... but I have my pros too. Basically, I am thick skin, hardly feel shameful, never give up ( others call this stubbon ), super duper hyperactive, optimistic I guess, and lastly I guess my smile will let others find me frenly?!(will it??) HAHA, I am like praising myself here lolx!!! But overall, I believe hardwork can overcome all my cons, and turn the cons to pros.( provided those that can be change lar, good-looking maybe not~)

Ok, tats all for the day, And overall I really enjoyed being a tour guide, being able to do something I always wants to do. (I find myself going mad, cause I am going around talking to people I dun know, and they actually reply back... or maybe it is juz because it is on the open house days lolx!!)

No comments: