Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hi, Long time no update again, and its been a week or more... the volleyball IVP has started and of course I am not in the team... After hearing from alecs saying that I was not considered at all to be in the team abit sad, cause is like i very useless... But nvm I make sure next time I get in...This time cannot, next time sure can one....( hope so!! )
All along I hope the reason I didn't get in is because I was taken as a libero ( those 1 in a team position), so if I didn't get in is because there are other liberos around so I didn't get in is because I am still not good enuff...but after all, I am still not tat good lolx!!! so people around, when see my mistakes tell me hor!!! I need to learn ~
Ok, enuff of volley, I noe alot complaining again... lets talk about life...honestly, not much happened,normal like days, dancing singing laughing playing schooling everyday!!! not much special, juz tat I am going to watch the IVP match everyday, or going to the gym during weekends...
Really dunoe wad have became of me, really dunoe wad I have changed, did I improve? All these are questions I cant answer myself, thus I really need everyones comments and tips to me for me to be a better me.
"Listening is always the best way to be a better me" by Keith!!!
"Lets Not Wait For Things To Happen, Instead Work For The Thing To Happen" by Keith too!!!
"Chances will not drop from the sky, and I shall not sit and wait for the chance to come..." Of course, it is still written by me!!!
Hahahaha, so free, lots of you must be cursing WTH are you blogging about, but really ps, cause really not much happening, but I am going to dedicate my coming holiday to volleyball, cause I am going to place my bet on the next upcoming match, as if I dun get to play, when the NEW year 1 comes in, my chances will be almost 0% to play, so it is a once and for all or nothing at all bet...
By the way, thank you for everyones support and encouragement throughout all this time...
"Support from others is the best way to a person going on" By Keith, which is still me!!!
( I am such a IDIOT!!!! WAHAHAHA)

No comments: