Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Guess Wad, I feel damn bored at the moment... First day of the week, and it is Science again ~
Cannot OS ( outsource ), and I am like doing the OS ( opening stock ) , for others to OS ( out source )...
Pure bored...juz looking forward to training after school, cause I really nothing to do now...
The past few days all slacking around, and now I am still slacking ~ The semester is ending soon, and soon I will need to part with the class now, and move on to my year 2.
Happy time sure flies, its been a year since I joined RP, and learned lots of things from the people around me. Not only knowledge, skills, I even learned how others feel when I do something. I have learn a important lesson, never interrupt when a girl is talking, cause that is the basic manners you want to show her.
For those that I have actually interrupted in your talk b4, I apologize for what I have did.
Recently, new year is around the corner, so I packed my house like what I have said b4. I found some pictures and yearbook of my past, and it really gave me a good laugh. Looking at the past and now, how much difference there are in me.
So sad, cause I have already spent 1 year in RP, and I am only left with 2 years in RP. I really love my school. Nice Environment, Friendly people, Friends, Sisters, Brothers, and even sayang in my school.
But I really had a great time in the past year, although some of my brothers are graduating and leaving already, hope to keep in contact with them.
RP ROX ~

No comments: