Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hi , long time no blog!!~
Finally , cleared my phone bills... And new year is coming soon...YEAH!!!
After clearing all those stuff in my room, I did the next important thing for new year... SHOPPING!!!
So happy, can go shopping with a good reason, and got supported for anything I buy!!!
I bought 3 shirts and 1 jeans, like usual, I bought those that I like, not thinking others comments too much ~
Things I have discovered during the shopping trip...
1. Nowadays T-shirt are so cheap skate, their design is just to download some fonts from dafont.com ( where I download my fonts for my presentation ) , and write in their name ( etc. flesh imp ) and sell it to others for 30 bucks.
2. Salesman from New Urban Male ( NUM ) all have those "HIMBO" looks... ( HIMBO is the male version of BIMBO )
3. Heeren is a nice shopping paradise other than far east!!! ( I am a orchard idoit ok!! )
4. The clothes from NUM actually is not too bad after all, in fact quite nice... ( Too Bad, Its still a HIMBO paradise !!! HAHA ) ( But the clothes design are simple and nice, and not like those that uses those download fonts from some websites, and is 1 of a kind )
5. Bugis is another not bad shopping paradise, but not as good as orchard.

Okay, thats more or less I am gonna say, but anyway thx to dove, alecs , peilun , benson for accompanying me to shop around!!! And sorry, cause I never listen to others comments, and I still bought those shirts that I liked!!!

No comments: