Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Its the end of the year again...But to be truthful, I really enjoy this year very much... I get to go to school, get new frenz, pick up a new sports, and many other happy things that have happened after the miserable year when retaking O-lvls. Thanks everyone for making my year so enjoyable!!
On the 22nd of December, we celebrated teow poo birthday at K-box, and sang for the whole nite from 10-6...And it was damn tiring, but fun.
Its christmas festival again, and this year only me and dove went to orchard to countdown and watch eragon...And the show rox lar!!!HAHA~ After tat, everyone went to my house and we actually have steamboat for the whole nite.
And then, after 1 whole nite of staying awake, I finally got to sleep for a few hours...But not long after tat, I woke up and went to celebrate my uncle's birthday, which falls on the 25 of december.
And after celebrating with my uncle, I actually went down to amos house to celebrate christmas!!!
Wa, I haven been sleeping well for this few days, so I actually make good use for the next few days to sleep.
And lastly, time to complain from the fortunate life I am having again...Dammit, I start to find that KT( VB coach) is treating people as transparent man again, and of course I am 1 of them.
Den now, I will write some aims I wan for the next year...
1. I wan to wear singlet--> so must continue build muscle!!!
2. I wan go sentosa countdown next year --> so oso nid to cut fat and build muscle...
3. Dun wanna be trasparent man anymore!!!
4. Will add on later........

No comments: