Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Recently...got into the crave of getting tanned and wearing singlets... Other than that, even think of building some muscles... getting sick of being called fei zai... Joking!!
Suddenly veri Ai Mei ( wanna look nice ) , and since my body build is big size( genetic one!!! passed down from my grandfather to my dad to me ), so y dun i just make good use of this body size, instead of being fat, y dun just be fit instead...
Of course, saying is easier than actions, so I shall make good use of this holiday...
Tats all about it, but I suddenly found out today i am a very optimistic ...
Everything in my world is always beautiful and all problems will be solved somehow, yet i sometimes i still complain about things, while there are other people who have even more problems than me... And I am always sooo happy with the time I am having now...
So, I would really want to thank everyone here who gives me so much support at all times...Really good to have you guys as my frenz, my sisters, and my bros...
This is going to be a long busy holiday, cause i wanna ready before the next semester comes...

No comments: