Saturday, December 16, 2006

Yo Check it Out!! Haha ~ I was digging out cloths from my closet and guess wad, I found my primary 6 tat time singlet, and best of all, I can nicely fit into the singlet... Last time I stop wearing it cause I was like a dumpling when I wore it, and now it is juz fitting nicely. Wahahaha ~
Then, I went to gym today and did some workouts, and wonderfully the effects are great sia~ my little mouse is growing!!!! ( as in the mouse on my arms !!) So I guess i will keep going there cause I can also feel muscles in my belly starts to strengthens~ wahahahaha
This is such a good holiday, so much nice things are happening in this holiday!!! By next year chinese new year I want to wear nice fitting Shirt HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
( Went Off Dreaming for nice things coming up ~ )

No comments: