Monday, September 25, 2006

Finally, settle the problem ler... swt... Luckily, I was not turned down... HENG AR!!!!
OK, anyway, the problem was to actually to request my coach to train me as a Libero for my team. After knowing Nigel( the Libero now ) canot play for under 19 next year, I was thinking whether I can make it or not. After some encouragement from frenz, I decided to request to my coach. Of course, it wun be tat easy. Before I can get trained as 1 , I will have to first be able to "Dig" the ball 100 times continuously and can only move 1.5m in radius. I cant do it now, but I will be training to do so, so plz gimme some support.
Anyway, I would like to say thx to Ryan, Gary, Nigel, Wong and Tingyun for giving me so much encouragement to talk to my coach. U guys noe i got such a weak character, everyting oso scare, everyting oso paiseh. lolx
From now on, I might not be so free as the past, as I got a goal that I wish to archieve, cause I dun wish to stay like this forever. I dun wan to regret anymore. And in the meanwhile, I am building confidence. Anyway, back to normal life...
yesterday, went out with some of my frenz to northpoint...veri long time never go alredi...and cannot tahan, I went to play arcade again!!!! lolx waste money !!! And we plan to go to rock climbing on tues or wednesday....sure look forward to it...

No comments: