Saturday, September 16, 2006

Today, went to K-Box With some of my buddies. LOLz , that mean 5 guys (lousy voice ppl) screaming in a K-Box Room. Real Fun singing there. We sang lots of songs, from male singers to females singers, duet songs to groups singers. We even dance in the room. And most importantly, we ran through the rain juz to get to the K-Box... And when we reach there, we were all soaked.( wonder wad the lady by the counter was tinkng when she saw us.) Anyway, we really enjoyed our time there, and the lunch fish and chip rox man !!!! HAHA, next time anyone interested can ask me go, but dun mine me screaming there lolx. I will add in some pictures of the day asap. We went to plae Lan games after tat, and then they went off playing basketball while I came home to have a video conference with my sis who is overseas. Miss the chance to plae basketball, hai...( As If I will...) Ok, enjoyed my day veri much, and the class chalet will be on 18th, and I will be going to kill shu cheng for getting a GPA of 3.9......DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But seriously, next time can find me go K-Box...

No comments: