Sunday, September 24, 2006

I know alot of u complained and ask me to not talk too much of volleyball here...but I really nid to say tis out to relax abit...Dunoe who to talk to...
SHIT, DAMMIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so damn stress....
I dunoe should I do the ting i wan or not, cause i scare kana reject and alot ppl will disagree to it.
Knowing even more that some of my team mates are not playing for the team next year, I felt even more stressful... Although that might means I can get a chance to play, but I am still not that happy with it... Not sure of what to do, I am feeling very stressful now... Although they are not going to leave, juz playing for other team, I got this feeling alot of problems will come up...
There are alredi lots of problems and conflicts happening within us, even though they apologize for certain things, but I am assure that the problems will still exist.
After talking to wong after sumtime, felt much more better. THX wong !!!!!!

No comments: