Saturday, September 16, 2006

Today, woke up in the morning 7 am. Damn tired...If it is not for Volleyball training, I would have slept till late morning. And worst to worst, I did most of the punishment for the day, as most of the time when I am in which group, tat group will lose. Hai.... I still have a long way to go and to improve alot more...( I have treat those punisment as slim down exercise HAHAHA!!! )
But anyway that is not a main point... A few more days, the school term will start again, and I am looking forward to it. Who will be my classmates??? Will there be any freak in my class??? How can I go along with the people in my new class??? Those are all questions tat I am worried now. And most importantly, will they be "ON" people or not...Hope tat I won't meet up with a group of boring people. And I am still considering whether to change course or not...
But calculating tis way, by the end of 3 years, I will meet up with around 150 people or more...
And I will get 150 new frenz, and tat will be great. So afterall, changing class might be painful as ur frenz cant be in a same class as you, but you can make alot of new frenz within 3 years.
Sure hope to start school asap, because all I do at home during holidays I find them wasting my time, and there is not much meaningful tings to do... And everyday, eating slping playing computer is veri fattening...
Not onli tat, I find tat I am getting old and weaker... usually, when I play DDR or Para Para, I can play tons of times without stopping, and yesterday when I played, I can't even stand 1 round of dancing... Hai... old alredi, body power weakening, can't even dance properly... Nid to go practise more then can...
But anyway, from 18 to 20 september I will not update my blog as I will be at chalet !!!! YES!!! another time where I can be with my frenz, and enjoy the free time of doing noting in chalet...
( If you find today's post is boring, sry bout tat because I wrote it in a sleepwalking state... Veri sleepy at the moment, as I have slept for a few hours only last night...)

No comments: