Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Alrite !!! I am Back !!!
I Made this new blog due to problems with my old blog... Lots of problem with it !!!
My new blogs address used to be one of my favorite sentence, and shall be in the future after today. Today was really depressed due to some events. I find that others find me for granted, thus was kinda unhappy bout it... Then after some tinking, no choice cause my skills are limited so I still got no choice to choose wad I wanna do.
HAHA, depression comes outs again and I have been tinking... Where my talents really lies...
And as usual, found that I have no talents HAHAHAHA !!!!
Okay, nvm about tat... I kept most of the things in my blog almost the same as the old, and I used some of my VB knowledege in the blog codes changing process... Dun wish to say, but my VB is quite good after all!!! WAHAHAHA
Anyway something tat happened recently about me is like my interview with starbucks, and I should get the confirmation quite soon. Soon, I shall be kopi boi of StarBucks LOLzz.... Then, as usual for a holiday, plae games, go out plae and eat eat eat !!!!
Not much difference about my daily life, juz tat feeling quite sad about things in life, but got to accept facts as things come to you. Okay !! Will update my blog tomorrow as tommorow will StarBucks will confirm will I get the job or not ~~~

No comments: