Friday, July 18, 2008

Finally its FRIDAY!

Long Waited... Tomorrow I am going for my second session of dragonboating.. so excited hope it doesn't rains...

Tomorrow I am going to resume work at night too... Sianzz...

But recently, I feel lots of changes in me. I start to feel that the lesser I get Gan Chong about something, the better I can do.

I change my attitude against things to. No longer persistence against my stupid values, and face getting thicker... LOLX...

Dun really care how others think much now, just do things I like on my own way... I never knew that disturbing people can be that fun, and its my first time to chat continuously on MSN for 1hr!

Maybe I always emo because I care too much how people think, and always think others find me useless and anything, and when I really dun care about it, I feel so much better. Wad To Be Afraid About ? NOTING!!

Recently like to go against things... Following is some pictures I have came up with, no grudges ok!



OSG is the stupid office that ban us from wearing slippers,
Wilson Ang is the stupid OSG head that bans us from using indoor court!
Anti-bobby is to disturb Bobby Loe Tengyi!

No comments: