Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Life Is Unfair and its true. Or Should I Say, I have no value?

Some People Have Good Looks And Gain Advantage From It. I dun Have.
Some People Are Very Smart and They Earn From It. I dun Have.
Some People Have Nice body and are Fit. I dun Have.
Some People Are born Rich and can Change their Life With It. I dun Have.
Some People Have very Good Social skills, and they tend to gain from their social circle. I dun Have.

Why are they so many people with such factors, and some with more den one, but I dun have any things where I am good and be proud of it?

In Sports, I dun excel when I play table tennis during secondary school.

And now, in volleyball, I cant set well, cant spike well and cant receive well.
I dun even have a fix position. Sometime I really think wads the point of me playing when I dun even have any good points. When I see my team mates all excel in a certain place, I just feel so far away and so out of place.

In life, I live in a normal family, where I have to do part time to support some of my expenses.
I am overweight and no matter how I try to slim down and train fitter, it will never work.
I am not that smart, and I cant excel in school. I just can't simply social with anyone, as I tend to be quiet when I feel that I can't blend in.
And of course, my looks CMI.

Whats the point of having my miserable life when I everything in my life just doesn't seems to be easy for me...?
I want to change, but it just doesn't works no matter how hard I try...
Could someone tell in anythings I am good at and I will be proud of?
Please Dun tell me I am good at picking ball and setting net. I feel Miserable When I hear That.

No comments: