Monday, July 07, 2008

Very Unhappy...

I dunoe I am consider unlucky or wad...
First I was injured on my back, ended up in A & E for 5 hrs.
Den my leg the fungus went too dry end up cracking giving me so much pain every step i take.

Now today...
I actually was late for school so I decided to take cab to school. I waited for 15mins and din get cab at all. Ended up resolving to take bus to woodlands and take cab.
When I reach woodlands, the taxi stand long queue. This is the first time I ever see that the taxi stand at woodlands MRT will long queue one. But luckily, there was this cab that was changing shift and he was going near woodlands area so I get to cut queue. But once I got onto the cab, the taxi driver was smoking and driving at the same time.

I thought that was all that is going to happen for today....

Once I reach school and on my MSN, I receive bad news that I was replaced by the coach from the main 12 last week due to my injury. Damn sad. I spend so much time ended up I get noting in return. Really make my day...

I thought that is already the worst to the worst...

I thought that getting a sweet drink from the cafe would make me feel better, but was it unlucky or wad, after I ordered, I had to wait for 15 mins, when all those people who ordered later den me had got their drinks , while my order was forgotten. Am I insignificant or wad?! Ended up fired up and had to go demanding on my drink from the crew of this lousy service cafe of RP!

I hope thats the worst that can come to me, cause I cannot take anymore of these nonsense any more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.