Monday, November 20, 2006

Wa...Kana Spam Again.... Everyone is asking me to update blog lolx....
Time REALLY Fly, so fast is already 9weeks gone... Now another 7 weeks with my class left...sobzzz...
And time with my ex-classmates, even lesser...so dun complain for not updating blog, cause I dun even got time to accompany you all....
And So fast, I am reaching year 2 soon.... getting older again...HAHAHA
Recently I went to did some "dumb"bells lifting, and until now my muscles are kinda arching...
HAHA, need to precious the moments with my frenz now, no matter is W25L, W25D or my "brothers" from volleyball, and of course my buddies from secondary school...
Thinking of how fast things can pass, I want to thank everyone for bringing all those fun moments to me and helping me through all the difficult times.
Umm.... Since today's lesson is sooooooooo BORING, I think I wanna post some pictures in...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 2 Big Face!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gone Mad In K-Box !?!?!?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
WAHAHA... You Are Surrounded...Surrender And Let Us Wear Slippers In School...

No comments: