Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Haha! Wad A surprise that I am blogging now...

Guess wad I am doing, might be 1 of the most stupid thing in life, waiting!
I cant believe it.... it is 5.30 already, yet no one have turned up as the training starts at 6.
Those that know me well know that I dun have the patience to wait for too long, but I have been waiting since 4 pm. Lolx

Wat a busy holiday it is, work, work work.!
I Still got a pp to finish, a website to be done and going on a holiday to the kelong next week and yet I am wasting time now to wait for people to come training.
LOLX~ SOOOOO BORING!! I wanna go sentosa!!

Anyway, I went sentosa last week with dove and frans, actually still got 2 of their frens, but ended up never come. It was considered quite a fun trip as I got to play beach volley, which I haven been touching for months! I am going this week end again!!

And recently i took this survey to test out which type of people I am, and to my suprise I am a Theateric Person! LOLX! The only time i act is to fake that I am sick so I dun have to go to work!

Hai... Life is sooo boring wasting my time waiting and waiting, is it really true that 1/5 of a person life is wasted in waiting?

No comments: