Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ok Once Again long time no post.
My Blog Actually crashed some time ago so now i changed the bloody blog skin again, which is chosen randomly.
So this blog skin will not be permanent, and I might be changing it soon.
Another thing is that my tag box got some problem so got to do something about it as well/
So for the time being you guys can't tag to me, sorry about that!!
So recently more and more things to do, cause want to play U19 in june, so I am desperately trying to improve my skills, as I find that I am nowhere near the standard needed.
Den, more time spending with my friends, chalet, going out and many other things.

So Thats more or less what I am doing at the moment, juz trying desperatly to do better in volleyball, and cutting weight down, getting more muscles, and keep on dreaming to be sucessful, and I know 1 day I will be!!! lolx!!!

No comments: